Holiday Party Dresses + The Best Kept Shopping Secret

iklan 336x280 atas
Loading...
336x280 tengah
300x600

Holiday Party Dresses + The Best Kept Shopping Secret



I have received many requests for good party dresses, so I joined Nordstrom today to share some of my favorites, more accessories! Let me tell you the coolest little secret of Nordstrom ... Did you know that on your site you can search only items in your local store? Simply use the sidebar to get to the category you want, and then at the top of the page there is a small tab that says "All items" or "Buy your store". Slide it to the right, enter your zip code and then show you everything in stock at your local store. But wait, it gets better. You can add items to your cart and select "pick up at the store" and the items are ready to be picked up within two hours. AND THEN ... you call them ten minutes before arriving and they walk your suitcase to your car. You just stop and they are waiting for you. THAN. You can see all the details here. So, if you're in trouble for a Christmas party this year, Nordstrom will keep your buns (and also make them look good in one of these beautiful outfits).
little red dress with black tights and a striped turtleneck
a bright red dress is a fun way to boost your holiday look!
A red dress is a bold holiday statement perfect for your holiday party!
a bold red dress for a holiday party
this bold red dress has pockets!
So now let’s talk holiday party looks.
Personally I like a classic holiday red, or a little black dress, so for my look I went with this gorgeous sleeveless red dress. I like a sleeveless option sometimes because there’s lots of ways you can wear it.
I paired this dress with a striped turtleneck underneath, and then added a pair of black tights, some black stilettos, and a little black clutch.
I’ve rounded up a bunch of gorgeous holiday party dresses, shoes, and bags into the three widgets below. Click the images to shop!
336x280